If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SOS Children’s Villages–Nigeria, seek individuals who are committed and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children.
SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law. SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria strives to maintain a recruitment process that is open and competitive for all interested candidates.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Social Sciences, Communication and Marketing
- At least 3 years' cognate experience in any of following fields - Human Rights Communication; Community Development; Project Design, Management & Evaluation; Partnership Development; Funds raising; and Donor Relationship Management.
- Strong Communication, Facilitation and Negotiation skills.
- Project Proposal and Report Writing Skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Strong networking, tact and diplomacy as well as practical social manners.
- Discretion, honesty, sincerity and dynamism
- Flexibility & ability to work with teams.
- Good ICT skills.
- Knowledge of other languages, including French as well as experience in photography, especially of children, will be added
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on SOS website