Our client is a market leader in providing world class solutions in the Power & Energy sectors. They promote a visible career path and are now recruiting for individuals who are passionate about meeting new challenges as a function of their experience and expertise in managing operations successfully to achieve organizational goals.
This role will involve managing daily mechanical operational & plant maintenance services by providing technical and proficient support in the maintenance of MWM gas/diesel generators, PRMS, Taurus multi-fuel turbines and Balance of Plant (BOP).
- To ensure the power plant functions at peak efficiency by carrying out regular maintenance/repair of the gas and diesel generators.
- Supervise the maintenance team and ensure employee safety on site.
- To perform regular inspections of gas and turbine engines.
- Liaises with contractors and monitors the maintenance of plant by contractors.
- Planning and scheduling maintenance work with minimal operating disruptions to the plant.
- Review and assess automated performance data to ensure that the plant/machinery performance is at peak efficiency.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in performing E50 and E60 Overhaul services for gas and diesels engines
- Relevant Professional Qualification in the general maintenance of Power Plants.
- Master’s degree (MBA) in Plant Maintenance Management shall be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English Language and relevant technical software.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV word format with subject as Plant Maintenance Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.