Job Vacancy at Sunlek Investments
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 17 June, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sunlek Investments Limited
Sunlek Investments Limited was incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 as a private company on 8th May, 2000 with the aim of establishing construction, importation and manufacturing business in Nigeria. Her choice of field was borne out of the cutting-edge in Agricultural development initiated by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A well-established organization based in Lagos is looking to hire Client Liaison Officers in Abuja and Port-harcourt.
- The Client Liaison Officer’s primary responsibility is to appropriately sell our products and services to prospective customers, building effective robust business relationships whilst doing so.
- He/She will liaise with customers, resolve queries, attend to enquiries driving growth and increasing the market share.
- He/she will also serve as an intermediary between the company, its prospective customers, customers and stakeholders, to meet their needs for information, support and assistance.
Main Job Function
- Liaising and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Calling on prospective customers for the purposes of acquiring new business
- Preparing and submitting proposals to prospective customers
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Providing first line product, process and technical support to customers within the region
- Managing queries and enquiries from customers
- Manage and report on product issues to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and control costs in line with targets set.
- Collate information for budget planning process.
- To prepare Office Annual Plans and budget.
- Recommends Unit budget to Management.
- To ensure that expenditure is incurred within the limits of the sanctioned budget.
- Compiles monthly reports
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of the office including supervisory and administrative functions.
- Maintain communication between staff and the Head Office as well as providing support and guidance to staff.
- Performing other functions as may be directed by the Management
- A Degree in a related field, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a sales and business development function
- Must have relevant experience (sales, marketing etc)
- Ability to interface with clients and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate
- Be innovative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's indicating their preferred location, to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunlek Investments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at ALE
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited