Job Vacancy at Sunlek Investments
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 17 June, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sunlek Investments Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sunlek Investments Limited was incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 as a private company on 8th May, 2000 with the aim of establishing construction, importation and manufacturing business in Nigeria. Her choice of field was borne out of the cutting-edge in Agricultural development initiated by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A well-established organization based in Lagos is looking to hire Client Liaison Officers in Abuja and Port-harcourt.
- The Client Liaison Officer’s primary responsibility is to appropriately sell our products and services to prospective customers, building effective robust business relationships whilst doing so.
- He/She will liaise with customers, resolve queries, attend to enquiries driving growth and increasing the market share.
- He/she will also serve as an intermediary between the company, its prospective customers, customers and stakeholders, to meet their needs for information, support and assistance.
Main Job Function
- Liaising and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Calling on prospective customers for the purposes of acquiring new business
- Preparing and submitting proposals to prospective customers
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Providing first line product, process and technical support to customers within the region
- Managing queries and enquiries from customers
- Manage and report on product issues to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and control costs in line with targets set.
- Collate information for budget planning process.
- To prepare Office Annual Plans and budget.
- Recommends Unit budget to Management.
- To ensure that expenditure is incurred within the limits of the sanctioned budget.
- Compiles monthly reports
- Accountable for day-to-day operations of the office including supervisory and administrative functions.
- Maintain communication between staff and the Head Office as well as providing support and guidance to staff.
- Performing other functions as may be directed by the Management
- A Degree in a related field, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a sales and business development function
- Must have relevant experience (sales, marketing etc)
- Ability to interface with clients and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to interact with middle and senior management
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate
- Be innovative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's indicating their preferred location, to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunlek Investments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Service Engineer at ABB Nigeria Limited