Jobs in a Global Medical Devices Company
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
- North 1 (Kano – Kaduna Axis)
- North 2 ( Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara)
- Middle Belt: Kwara, Kogi and Benue States
- South South : Port Harcourt and Calabar
- Focus on utilizing organization's resources to develop and grow business in all territories to meet national sales target.
- Implement marketing strategies through close cooperation and regular communication with the National Marketing Team.
- Drive the sales of Franchise in all Key Institutions and play an integral role in new business pitches
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, while generating new business.
- Write business plans and proposals for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts.
- B Pharm or B.Sc in other science related field with a minimum of 3 years selling/promotion experience in the healthcare industry. B.Sc Nursing degree with 3years clinical practice will be also considered.
- Experience in the sales and marketing of Medical Devices and Consumable is an added advantage.
- Ability to fluently speak the local language of territory/state applied for is an added advantage. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to our global Leadership Profile including but not limited to integrity, credo based actions, collaborative teamwork, and sense of urgency. Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong clinical background
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- This position requires extensive travel
Note: Kindly use applicable location as stated above as subject matter in your application
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Registered Nurses/Midwives at Lagos Reproductive Health Centre
- Front Desk Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Mercy Group Clinics
- Human Resources Manager at Clina-Lancet
- Health Marketing & Admin Executives at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Vacancies at Inland Specialist Hospital
- School Coordinator and Tutor at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital