Jobs in a Global Medical Devices Company
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
- North 1 (Kano – Kaduna Axis)
- North 2 ( Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara)
- Middle Belt: Kwara, Kogi and Benue States
- South South : Port Harcourt and Calabar
- Focus on utilizing organization's resources to develop and grow business in all territories to meet national sales target.
- Implement marketing strategies through close cooperation and regular communication with the National Marketing Team.
- Drive the sales of Franchise in all Key Institutions and play an integral role in new business pitches
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, while generating new business.
- Write business plans and proposals for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for assigned accounts.
- B Pharm or B.Sc in other science related field with a minimum of 3 years selling/promotion experience in the healthcare industry. B.Sc Nursing degree with 3years clinical practice will be also considered.
- Experience in the sales and marketing of Medical Devices and Consumable is an added advantage.
- Ability to fluently speak the local language of territory/state applied for is an added advantage. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to our global Leadership Profile including but not limited to integrity, credo based actions, collaborative teamwork, and sense of urgency. Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong clinical background
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- This position requires extensive travel
Note: Kindly use applicable location as stated above as subject matter in your application
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Consultancy Role at Meridian Hospital
- Marketing Officers at a Newly Established Health Management Organisation Via TheJobMag
- Jobs at Schubbs Dental Clinics
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics