Career at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Veritas Plastics & Packag
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited - We are interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
- Internal Audit.
- Special Reviews and Investigation.
- Evaluate internal controls according to approved audit plans.
- Evaluate and report on audit observations along with recommendations to improve policies, procedures, efficiency, controls and wastage reduction to the barest minimum in our production process.
- Assist in other aspects of risk-based and standards-based audit processes.
- Support business units on risk assessment and monitor risk reporting.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from recognized Institution.
- Student member of Chartered Member of ICAN (ACA)
- At least 2 years Cognate Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Application is desirable
- Intelligent, Ambitious, Humble, Eloquent and Observant, Analytical, Meticulous and Energetic.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Veritas Plastics & PackagingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Mutinational FMCG Company - Aldelia Limited
- Operations Accountant at a Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited