Career at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Veritas Plastics & Packag
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited - We are interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
- Internal Audit.
- Special Reviews and Investigation.
- Evaluate internal controls according to approved audit plans.
- Evaluate and report on audit observations along with recommendations to improve policies, procedures, efficiency, controls and wastage reduction to the barest minimum in our production process.
- Assist in other aspects of risk-based and standards-based audit processes.
- Support business units on risk assessment and monitor risk reporting.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from recognized Institution.
- Student member of Chartered Member of ICAN (ACA)
- At least 2 years Cognate Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Application is desirable
- Intelligent, Ambitious, Humble, Eloquent and Observant, Analytical, Meticulous and Energetic.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Veritas Plastics & PackagingSimilar Jobs
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business at Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company Limited
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme