Career at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Veritas Plastics & Packag
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited - We are interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
- Internal Audit.
- Special Reviews and Investigation.
- Evaluate internal controls according to approved audit plans.
- Evaluate and report on audit observations along with recommendations to improve policies, procedures, efficiency, controls and wastage reduction to the barest minimum in our production process.
- Assist in other aspects of risk-based and standards-based audit processes.
- Support business units on risk assessment and monitor risk reporting.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from recognized Institution.
- Student member of Chartered Member of ICAN (ACA)
- At least 2 years Cognate Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Application is desirable
- Intelligent, Ambitious, Humble, Eloquent and Observant, Analytical, Meticulous and Energetic.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Veritas Plastics & PackagingSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited