Accounting Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: 16 June, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Saro Lifecare Limited - We are AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited, a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited, a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange), a leading producer and marketer of certified seeds in Africa and Saro AgroSciences Limited a leading Nigeria Agro Input provider and marketer, this Joint venture a new entrant to the Nigeria seed industry was incorporated in Nigeria under the name AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited in 2013. In response to the current efforts of the Federal Government of Nigeria to boost Agricultural Productivity, create employment opportunities, enhance rural farmers income and food security the company is at the forefront of making available high yielding disease resistant maize hybrids that is transforming the agricultural landscape and fortune of the country in conjunction with her collaborating partners.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit's leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting. A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of SAGE ERP 300 (ACCPAC) will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in Economics, finance, or accounting, is required.
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 5-8yrs working experience
- Age: 28-33yrs old
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International
- Latest Job Openings at Tomato Jos
- Field Sales Representative – Animal Nutrition and Health Care Solutions at AMO Group