Career Opportunity at Doheney Services
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Doheney Services Ltd a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries
- Direct all operational aspects of the organization (Customer Service, Human Resources, General Administration, etc) in a manner that supports the achievement of the organization’s social responsibility goals.
- Ensures that the organization’s vision is fully understood, interpreted and translated into achievable operational plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of the service plans for the organization
- Provide an enabling environment for the delivery of the organization’s expectations to time and quality.
- Responsible for implementing activities in accordance with project or activity budgets
- Develops work plans, budgets and progress reports to ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer care and service delivery
- Effective communication
- Teambuilding and team management competencies
- A track record that demonstrates energy and creativity, and the ability to successfully prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated success in Operations Management, project planning, financial management, monitoring, report writing, and identifying and procuring technical assistance.
- Experience in data processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), E-mail, and Internet browser software
Skills / Physical competencies:
- High Energy
- Hands on approach to responsibilities.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Doheney Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Office Secretary at TrioBridle Services Limited
- Jobs at TrioBRIDLE Services Limited
- Customers Relations Officer at Perfectus Laundi
- Skilled UPVC Window and Door Installers at Go Windows and Doors