Career Opportunity at Bourbon Oil & Gas
Posted on: 9 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at BOURBON Oil & Gas
A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. With this continuous expansion we are looking for career orientated seafarers that are looking to develop a long term career with a leading maritime organization that can offer job and financial security.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will ensure the integrity of the Accounts Payable Ledger, the correct coding of expenses and the result of the external ship manager & logistics manager activities.
- Manage a team of 8 accountants.
- Optimize the training of AP accountants & PO users.
- Design and implement processes & organize the team.
- Ensure systematic reception and validation of suppliers invoices from all BINL locations.
- Ensure proper booking and coding of all suppliers invoices.
- Responsible for booking & reviewing all expenses.
- Coordinates with Purchasing dept. on PO & AP related issues.
- Responsible for closing AP Oracle ledger at month end.
- Responsible for posting taxes related to Accounts Payable in relation with Tax Accountant.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Ship manager and Logistics activities.
- Responsible for complete invoicing of LSA & Shipman Agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring standardization of provisions calculations for back charges to ship managers and external contracting companies.
- Activities Coordination
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (French a plus)
- Client Oriented
- Mature and cooperative
- Very good knowledge of Oracle PO and AP
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Preferably two years experience within Bourbon or similar type company in the accounts Department. Previous use of Oracle PO and AP.
- Degree in Accounting or similar
Method of Application
To apply, visit BourBon Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BOURBON Oil & GasSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco