Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
• The General Manager Assets shall be responsible for guiding production / development of designated Assets and meeting the performance requirements of the Assets to achieve set revenue /non-revenue (i.e. shareholders satisfaction, operations and people) objectives based on the approved budget and resources.
• Develop and maintain multiple Sound and Cost Effective Asset Organizations.
• Develop and maintain good working relationship with Partners, O&M Contractors, Regulatory Agencies and other stakeholders.
• Ensure Operations across the Assets are compliant with all applicable Local and International Regulations and Legislations.
• Accountable for Assets P&L and direct the development of the Asset Budgetary activities.
• Accountable for Asset CAPEX (Brown Field) and the liaison with Development Teams for Green Field Developments within and across the Assets.
• Have responsibility and accountability for the personnel, operational, commercial and EHSS performance of designated Assets
• Ensure that all work planning and execution activities place the highest priority on safety of personnel, protection of the environment and properties, and consideration of social impacts.
• Represent the company at various management meetings with the partners
• Develop the next generation of Asset Management teams.
Duties and Responsibility to include but not limited to:
• Routinely report to COO on relevant issues relating to the Assets.
• Routinely liaise and report to the Functional Leads / Directors on relevant issues relating to the Assets.
• Clearly communicate Company objectives and business plans to Assets’ Management Teams and monitor performance and achievements.
• Interface and communicate regularly with other members of the Team (Commercial, Operations, Drilling, Subsurface) to ensure seamless coordination of work activities, efficient utilization of resources, and agreement on project deliverables and timing across Assets.
• Develop, manage and report Key Performance Indicators to ensure target delivery in the areas of: People, EHSS and Regulatory Compliance, Oil and Gas Production and Costs.
• Manage the efficient use of company resources and provide clear leadership for the Assets’ Management Teams.
• Manage the preparation of yearly operational field budget, AFEs and regularly conduct Asset cost control review/analysis in conjunction with the project accountants.
• Manage and monitor Assets OPEX/CAPEX Budget performance and optimize assets cost in conjunction with project accountants and Partners.
• Serve as liaison between the stakeholders and leadership, including contractor personnel, and encourage innovation and initiative in relation to process optimization through the use of new technology, driving standards and efficiency.
• Advise Top Management concerning any Assets related challenges or issues which may from time to time arise with respect to potential for loss of production and/or disruption of operation.
• Keep Top Management appraised of all noteworthy changes to asset performance, such as, but not limited to EHSS, drilling & completion operations, development activities, production performance, project costs and schedules.
• Maintain the operational procedures and instructions required to accomplish the production program for the assets
• Review and Approve purchase/service orders and invoicing within agreed authority levels and for agreeing and implementing the asset’s budget
• Follow up and benchmark performance across asset(s), and initiate cost benefit analysis to improve Company values and returns to shareholders.
• Performance of emergency response duties and tasks as defined in the company's Incident and Emergency Response Procedures Manual, initiation and installation of Asset Safety Case(s) as may be required.
• Lead Incident/Accident investigations and ensure proper Risk Assessment takes place for all non-routine activities to be carried out within the Asset(s).
• Act as Operations Coordinator in the Incident Management Team and ensure adherence to HSE Policy
• Supervise, mentor and develop designated staff within Asset Management Teams
• B.Sc/MSc. Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
• MBA will be an added advantage; or Certificate in Advanced Management Studies
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Must have a good knowledge and understanding of Drilling and Well Operations, Production Operations, Facilities Design, Construction and Project Management, Subsurface and Reservoir Engineering,
• Must have a good knowledge of economics of oil production including managing budgets and profit and loss analysis
• Must be proficient in computer usage including the full MS suite
• Excellent understanding of the oil and gas industry.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Ability to take calculated risks and make sound judgment calls.
• A good communicator with proven relation building skills and a Team Player
• 20- 25 years relevant experience with a least 10 years managerial responsibilities.
• Minimum of 10 years upstream production operations experience
• Minimum of 5 years upstream production operations supervisory/management experience
• Good working knowledge and experience with offshore operations is a benefit
• Good working knowledge of Production Engineering skills
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page