Job Opportunities at PACT World
Posted on: 30 October, 2012
Deadline: 5 November, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
OPEN TO: All qualified candidates
(1) Finance and Administration Manager;
(2) Grants Manager;
(3) Capacity Development Officer (2 positions):
(4) Finance and Grants Assistant
OPENING DATE: October 30, 2012
CLOSING DATE: November 5,2012
WORK HOURS: Full-Time, 40 hours/week
LOCATION: Abuja and Bayelsa
Pact is an independent international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA with offices in Nigeria as well as other countries. Pact Nigeria is currently expanding its program portfolio and seeks highly experience and qualified candidates to fill the opened position below. The position is contingent upon funding.
Finance and Administration Manager (Abuja)
Pact seeks a Finance and Administration Manager for an anticipated USAID program in Nigeria to strengthen civil society. The Finance and Administration Manager (F&AM) is responsible for the overall administration and financial management and reporting for the project.
- Minimum of a University degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration options or equivalent and an ACA/ACCA/CPA or other recognized professional accounting qualification. At least six years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting, Auditing or Financial Business Management (or equivalent). At least 3 years post qualification experience as an auditor with a recognized public or private firm or as a senior finance manager with a reputable NGO or donor agency is desirable.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles. theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and non-profit) and an ability to understand accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data,
- Experience in USAI D contracting as well as Grants under contracts experience is required.
Grants Manager (Abuja)
Pact seeks a Grants Manager for an anticipated USAID program in Nigeria to strengthen civil society. This position provides overall leadership and oversight for all aspects related to grants and contracts.
- BA and at least 5 years of relevant experience (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role managing grants design and administration and managing and overseeing distribution of grants and contracts.
- Grants under contract experience is required.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits, and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
Capacity Development Officer (Abuja)
Pact seeks two Capacity Development Officers for an anticipated USAID program in Nigeria to strengthen civil society. The Capacity Development Officers are responsible for ensuring the day to day implementation of capacity development interventions take place under the design of the program and within the proposed timeframe.
* BA in Public Health, Development, Public Administration or another related field
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in capacity development of CSOs and/or government
* Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Proficiency in developing and managing a budget; experience in developing strategic plans, work plans, fundraisinq plans; knowledge of sound financial, human resources, and administrative policy and procedure
* Experience in facilitation and training
Finance and Grants Assistant (Bayelsa)
The Finance and Grants Assistant will assist in all areas of the Finance management. Support and assist Project Manager to meet funding and grants requirements. The job holder will provide assistant in procurement activities for Bayelsa office and sub-grantees, making timely payments to vendors and for other project related expenses such as telephone, travel etc
* B.Sc. in Accounting or its equivalent is required and at least one year experience in financial, admin and procurement with International NGO.
* Knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint
Applying for the Jobs:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com. The deadline for submission is close of business on Monday November 5,2012. All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applying for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Salary will be based on experience.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at CBM International
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Vacancy at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Latest Jobs at Palladium Group
- Latest Job Opening at The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Procurement Coordinator at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Opportunity at Abt Associates