If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MSH, a Non-Governmental Organisation with head office in Boston USA, has been in existence for over 40 years implementing projects and programs in over 40 countries across the globe. In Nigeria, MSH implements several projects including the Leadership, Management and Sustainability project. United States Agency for International Development (USAID) recently modified the MSH Pro-ACT project which is a United State Government (USG) rationalization initiative in support of the Government of Nigeria to effectively and efficiently prevent and control HIV/AIDS in the country. Across project focal states, MSH currently supports HIV counselling and Testing, PMTCT, Adult and Paediatric ART, TB/HIV, PLHIV care and support and OVC in 41 comprehensive care and treatment health facilities in Nigeria.
The key objective for the technical assistance is to support operations research targeting repeat testers in selected health facilities in Niger, Kwara, Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara
- Support the Project Directors and staff, to conduct operations research that avails models of health/HIV care that is effective and sustainable.
- Work with Associate directors, Project Directors and other technical lead to develop, implement and monitor the project research operations plan.
- Support project staff in the analysis, preparation and submission of journal and conference abstracts and papers that contributes to the body of knowledge in health and HIV/AIDS management and health systems strengthening.
- Support the project team in conducting and coordinating base-line, midterm, end-line surveys and rapid situation analysis and assessments of project interventions and monitor routine data collection to ensure high quality data of the project
- Support the presentation of research findings in a manner that attracts attention and action by policymakers and stakeholders at the community, health facilities, state, national and international levels
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor
- Detailed analysis of the repeat tester survey
- Support the M&E/program in conducting any other operation research activities as need arises
- Provide a comprehensive report at the end of the period reflecting task that were assigned and carried out including findings and recommendations
- The Consultant will be a graduate with at least 1 years of operations research/M&E and data analysis experience in ART treatment program/public health practice and or Masters degree in the area of public health
- S/he must be computer literate
- S/he must have the ability to use excel and DHIS
Method of Application
To apply, visit MSH Career Page