Job Opportunity at SuperMart.Ng
Posted on: 9 June, 2016
Deadline: 24 June, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Supermart.ng marketing manager manages the day to day sales &marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company. The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing and sales team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Recruiting, managing and motivating various channel sales teams
- Bachelor's degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
- Experience leading a data-driven marketing team.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Senior PHP Developer at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance) at Afrimash
- Vendor Promise Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at ICT Cart Limited
- Software Engineer at Chowbery
- Clean Energy Research Analyst at Kiakiagas.com
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist at Jumia Nigeria