KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Auto Req ID: 100702BR
Function: Non Function Specific
What Makes Us Unique?
- Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
- Must be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on BrassRing
Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.