AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
Our client a leading real estate development company is looking to hire a IT/ E-marketer
The IT/E-Marketer develops and implements internet marketing and content management strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction.
Executes online marketing programs such as social media, search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social networking, and viral marketing to create "buzz," drive traffic and generate sales.
Gathers and translates ideas into profitable, promotional marketing campaigns. Administers and executes online promotions. Conducts analysis for program effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all programs.
Works with corporate marketing team to maximize existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones.
1. Develop and implement strategies and programs on Itron's official online channels using emerging platforms and technologies.
2. Develop and execute marketing campaigns including landing page and email creation, database management, organic and paid search campaigns, and optimization & A/B testing for continuous improvement.
3. Develop corporate social media and SEO strategies that maximize opportunities for increased traffic.
4. Manage processes and train users on standards and tools for disseminating marketing information to applicable channels to maximize marketing asset value and utilization
5. Coordinate with marketing content providers to ensure consistent and efficient distribution of content to all appropriate channels and applications.
6. Monitor and evaluate the value and applicability of emerging corporate online marketing solutions and make recommendations for enhancements and strategies.
7. Continually provide analytic evaluation of online marketing solutions and best practices to ensure highest level of utilization.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
To apply, visit AFMRecruit CareerOR send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org