NYSC Job Opportunity at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 7 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Working across a range of print and online materials you will be responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of clients
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client’s needs before making design decisions.
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality,
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Candidate must be a Corper or awaiting NYSC
- Class of degree: First class or 2:1 in computer science or related descipline.
- Ability to build websites using validated HTML, construct varying layouts with CSS, manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Amadeus Group
- Web Designer at Softcom Limited
- IBM Enterprise Service Bus Officer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Cousant Technologies