Our client, the Cross River State Government has mandated us to carry out an Executive recruitment exercise to acquire qualified and target-driven workforce for the Cross River State Geographic Information Agency. The potential candidate will have a veritable track record of performance.
1. DG/CEO HPA/OO1
This position reports to the Board of CRGIA. The Chief Executive shall oversee the day.to-day activities of the Agency including administration and management. The CEO shall:
- Supervise the implementation of the Strategic Plan of the agency as approved by the Board
- Ensure that the revenue projections year·on-year are met and profitability of the CRGIA is assured
- Represent the CRGIA at state. national and International functions,
- Coordinate interactions between CRGIA and various government institutions
- Assure the functional execution of CRGIA activities
- University degree or equivalent in the Physical or Social Sciences
- 15 years relevant experience in Survey, GIS, ICT or allied fields with at least 5 years at senior management level.
- Experience in handling large scale projects would be an added advantage.
2. DIRECTOR. SYSTEMS &. ENGINEERING HPA/OO2
This position reports to the Director General and shall be responsible for:
- Overall supervision of the lCT Department
- Overall system administration; assurance of flawless functioning of all agency's hardware and software
- Prepare the reports end drafts of project proposals in technological development issues
- B.Sc, M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 12 years relevant experience working in a similar position.
- Experience in project management ERP and IT implementation projects, database technologies.
- Professional certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCP, OCP, etc are required
3. DIRECTOR, OPERAT1ONS HPA/OO3
This position reports to the Director.General and shall:
1. Plan, develop, direct, coordinate, and evaluate operating and program activities for the efficient delivery of services by CRGIA
2. Direct the development, revision; and implementation of the departments policies. rules and operational procedures
3. Participate in the development of policies and procedures required for the improvement or modification of existing programs that would enhance efficient service delivery of CRGIA
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Environmental Sciences
- 12 years of cognate experience In Survey, GIS, Geography or allied fields and not less than 4 years at Management level
4. DIRECOR, ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE HPAI/004
This position reports to the Director General. The DFA shall:
- Oversees the functions of Procurement, General Services, Finance and Human Resources Departments
- Manage the moveable and immovable assets of the Agency
- Administer Staff Annual Appraisals
- Develop proposals for Staff Training for Board approval
- Make recommendations on promotion, motivation and measures of discipline of the CRGIA staff to the Director Genera!
- Generate the agency's annual budget for presentation to the Board
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or Humanities
- 12 years relevant experience and not less than 4 years in a similar position.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA or NIPM etc will be an added advantage
5. HEAD, MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS HPA/OO5
This position reports to the Director General and shall be:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Marketing and Public Relations Department
- Responsible for the study and analysis of needs of potential customers; real estate market etc .
- Responsible for preparing studies and analytical reports on results
- A minimum of Master's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Membership of NIMARK or NIPR will be an added advantage
6. LEGAL ADVlSOR HPA/OO6
This position reports to the Board and shall:
- Function as the Board secretary
- Responsible for the organization of Agency meetings Keep records 'Of the minutes of all meetings; whether by the Board or a Committee of the Board
- Responsible fur reviewing and vetting all legal documents relating to the Agency's business
- Handle all legal issues for the agency
- An LLM with experience in land Management/Administration/Registry,
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working with lands department in government particularly land Reform initiatives..
- Proficiency in the use of computer technologies for document processing and management.
Interested candidates should send their CVS to email@example.com quoting the job ID reference as the subject only (e.g HPA/001). ANYTHING ELSE CAPTURED THEREIN WILL INVALIDATE THE APPLICATION. Indigenes of Cross River State are encouraged to apply and please note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
the compensation attached to these positions are very competitive.
This application closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication.