Jobs at Dangote Cement
Posted on: 30 October, 2012
Deadline: 6 November, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dangote
Dangote Group is a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified and fully integrated interests across a range of industrial sectors including, Cement, Sugar, Salt, Beverages, Packaging Materials, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Real Estate, Steel, Fertiliser, etc. In line with its continuous expansion programme, Dangote Cement PLC seeks to recruit qualified. skilful and talented personnel for the following vacancies in its depot operations in the following States/Regions - Lagos & Ogun States, South West, South South, South East, North Central, North East and North West Regions.
Regional Coordinators / Regional Depot Managers
Inventory Managers / Depot Managers
Process Audit Managers
Candidates should possess a HND / B.Sc. / M. Sc. IMBA.
1. Candidates for position no. 1 must have not less than 15 years post qualification experience with atleast, 7 years in warehouse/depot operations and management in a reputable company/industry. Excellent skills and knowledge of SAP or other ERP software as well as professional certification in Supply Chain Management / Logistics will be an added advantage.
2.Candidates for position nos. 2 to 3 must have not less than 10 years post qualification experience with atleast, 5 years in warehouse/depot operation and management in a reputable company/industry. Excellent skills and knowledge of SAP or other ERP software as well as professional certification in Supply Chain Management / Logistics will be an added advantage.
3. Candidates for position nos. 4 to 6 should preferably have atleast, 1 to 3 years post qualification experience in warehouse/depot operation and management in a reputable company/industry.
The compensation package would be quite attractive and there would be excellent opportunities for training, development and career growth. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience would not be considered.
Method of Application
Please send your application indicating the job no. and the region of interest, a detailed CV, along with photocopies of educational qualifications and testimonials establishing your experience, passport size photograph and phone number, by e-mail,within seven (7) days from the date of this publication, to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DangoteSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)