Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s IT products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates the company’s IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details Of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations IT products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/marketâ€™s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organizationâ€™s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Must possess a minimum of five years direct sales experience in the IT industry/related industry.
- A university degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies is preferred
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.