Lenovo - With over $30B+ in sales, Lenovo is the fastest growing major PC maker. The company climbed to number 1 in worldwide PC market share in July 2013.
Today, Lenovo is a global corporation with significant operations on six continents and operating in more than 60 countries and selling products in 160. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and from around the world. We view our differences and diversity as a source of strength in building a collaborative culture that helps us achieve our goals.
We have no world headquarters and, instead, have put in place a distributed management structure that places operational hubs in centers of excellence around the world integrating this talented, diverse group into a cohesive Next Generation company.
Functional Area: Sales
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Travel Percent: 45%
Key Objectives of Position
- Responsible for achieving the Region’s Unit & Financial goals by effectively managing the Smartphone and Tablet product portfolio across Africa region in collaboration with Africa GM responsible for the P&L for related Smartphone and tablet products. The incumbent would build, implement, and execute relevant programs with high return on investment for the Region.
- This involves successfully integrating & executing to programs not limited to but including the following:
- Channel management and managing the distribution landscape across the ‘Africa’ territory
- Manage relationships and influence key stakeholders in both direct and indirect Large Format Retail partners
- Drive sell thru and sell out through the effective execution of various schemes and promotions and assessment of ROI of these programs
- Manage the field promoter program and Point of Sale with retailers
- Providing relevant input to the annual & quarterly planning cycles by LOB key financials (Units, AUR, AUM, Rev, Margin)
- Keen focus on customer needs
- Strong collaboration with Africa General Manager and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to build effective “virtual” teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organization required.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills required, as well as an ability to interact effectively with high level decision makers / executives.
- Adapt at managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; excels at unsupervised execution.
- Deep knowledge and insights about the Smartphone
- Acute business Sense and Keen Analytical Mind
Essential Experience & Key Skills:
- Over 15 years of experience in product management / portfolio planning / sales roles out of which at least 5 years should be in the feature phone / smart phone category
- Graduate across any discipline
Method of Application
To apply, visit Lenovo Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale