Job in a Financial Services Provider via Tezza
Posted on: 6 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza Business Solutions Limited - Our client is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management. The client is currently seeking a qualified Business Analyst to join its Business Process Engineering team.
- The successful candidate will be expected to serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to facilitate process improvements, process development and process engineering. The individual will also be responsible for monitoring business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing bank initiatives.
- The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of process improvements and industry requirements. He or she must also be able to act as a team leader and sometimes as project manager for assigned projects.
- The successful candidate must be able identify, research and analyze process problems with new banking products, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholder.
- Design, develop and manage the Bank’s business processes and procedures
- Identify quick wins and come up with innovations that will improve the Bank’s business processes
- Facilitate review sessions with stakeholder units
- Design new processes based on defined metrics taking into consideration the peculiarity of relevant team’s operations
- Document policies, procedures, standards, and processes in line with the financial industry and best practices
- Collaborate with IT for the automation of relevant processes to ensure more efficient service delivery
- Develop Business/Functional requirements for development of new applications.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor’s experience in the position offered or as a Business Analyst, or closely related occupation, in financial services/banking industry.
Experience must include:
- Utilizing Project Management tools to manage project requirements and to ensure application testing and execution adhere to quality standards;
- Converting business requirements to technical specifications;
- Utilizing Project Management Methodology to work on project deliverables and to ensure deliverables meet standards and processes;
- Process improvement and optimization skills and best practices to define and develop project workflows involving customer care teams/tasks and enhancing business processes, and streamlining data integration
Method of Application
To apply, visit Tezza Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tezza Business Solutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)