Current Job Placement at Productive People
Posted on: 6 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach. We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- The General Manager will report directly to the Board of Directors and is primarily concerned with establishing and accomplishing business objectives and integrated growth of the organization
- The role will require a combination of strong business ownership and management skills, process improvement, with business development skills.
- The GM will grow and develop the management team by setting performance standards, coaching and training them to consistently achieve and surpass the organizational goals/objectives.
- He will act and think as a leader while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the mission.
- Implementing and achieving organization mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Ensuring effective communication of the organisation’s vision, values, purpose, objectives and outcomes to all relevant stkaeholders.
- Exercising full accountability for managing Sales & Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution and HR & Administration
- Leading the development of annual strategic plans, annual business plan/budget and operating plans that supports the strategic objectives set by the board from time to time with a view to achieving the vision and mission of the company.
- Developing and monitoring strategies for ensuring the long term financial viability of the company.
- Directing the development of the corporate & competitive strategy of the company and serve as a catalyst for change in the evolving company.
- Working with the Board to ensure that they have information and advice necessary to enable them make informed decisions at all times
- Developing appropriate policies and strategies aimed at maximizing the company’s financial performance.
- Leading management in ensuring effective execution discipline which achieves corporate results and ensuring the development/implementation of effective processes, procedures, systems, quality assurance and improvement methodologies at all times.
- Developing and implementing an effective branding and communications strategy geared towards creating a positive image for the company as well as portraying the company in excellent light before all stakeholders and the public.
- Ensuring that the company has the best people at all levels and leading/ inspiring staff with a clear direction in order to achieve the company’s objectives, goals and targets at all times.
- Providing leadership to and work with the Directors to articulate and implement a performance management system which creates and rewards a culture of performance in the company in all key performance areas.
- Actively promoting and encouraging cross departmental coordination
- Overseeing and ensuring performance of company budgets as well as maintaining approval limits as contained in the corporate governance manual of the company
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in the field of Business, Operations Management, Engineering, or a related field from an accredited institution
- Required minimum 10 years of manufacturing or production services experience; with a minimum of 7 years in a management or related leadership equivalent role within a manufacturing environmentRelevant experience in the Food & Beverage industry would be a plus
- Knowledge of Nigerian business environment
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong management skills including the ability to make decisions with minimal
- Supervision, strengths in goal setting, delegation, coaching, mentoring and motivating
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Problem solver– Brings a problem solving mindset to any challenging situation
- Ability to comprehend complex strategic topics and specialized information and multi-task
- Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing organization
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies
- Strong communication skills, in both written and oral presentations
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skill.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize strategies
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior organizational awareness
- Experienced at managing diverse and geographically remote teams
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited