Career Opportunity at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 5 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pal Pensions
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited
The Information Systems Auditor will provide technical operations and systems support and report to the Head of Audit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the integrity of all computer infrastructure
- Design and enforce control over all aspects of computer operations
- Ensure that there is sufficient audit trail of the activities in the system
- Enforce compliance with IS and Operations policy
- Follow up on departmental audit reports to ensure that all issues raised are reported and resolved
- Oversee and monitor Business Continuity Plan Test
- Monthly review of IT systems to determine system capability and data security
- Evaluation of data administration to determine the integrity and optimization of databases
- Evaluation of adequacy of backup and restore provisions to determine the availability of information required to resume processing in the event of any disaster.
- Evaluation of controls for IS during requirements, acquisition, development and testing phases for compliance with Company’s policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of systems to determine whether project deliverables requirements are met.
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in I.C.T, Engineering and other information Science related courses.
- Must be a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Professional certificate in at least one or more of the following: CCNA, ITIL or ISO 27001
- Strong IT Knowledge
- Excellent Communication (Oral and Written)
- High Integrity
- Strong Analytical Skills
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Talentbase
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pal PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange