IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.
• Improving top-line and bottom-line of the store by proper utilization of resources. Implementing and achieving all KPIs and key metrics.
• Responsible for maintaining operational standards, Customer service levels, driving sales, Budgeting and controlling labor, visual standards, staff development, inventory control and Training the staff.
• All the standard Operating Procedures including Opening/Closing of store, Floor maintenance, store maintenance, Security checks, Store Cleanliness, ambience and Hygiene, Staff behavior, checkout standards are adhered strictly as per company policy.
• Oversaw that monthly targets are achieved by allocating the target across categories Brands and SKUs. Further all the focal points including proper stock availability, additional Empowerments, SKU rationalization, technical training for staffs were conducted regularly To track and achieve the target.
• Responsible for the floor merchandising presentation, pricing and in-stock. Ensured promotions are highlighted properly to maximize conversion rate. Further strict adherence. To planogram standards and if required change in planogram according to market trend.
• Ascertained that store is always having optimum stock level to manage the sales, by analyzing sales Figure, overall trend in the market, promotions and seasonal changes. Managed the inventory Through LPOs and inter-branch transfers to maintain both sale and inventory level.
• All the infrastructure components of the store including power, IT systems, billing systems and security systems are evaluated regularly and assured that it complements the operational standard perfectly. Health check is conducted regularly to check all the systems are in tune with standards.
• All the staff issues including their target, performance, patrol, training, scheduling, reporting and incentives are evaluated and reported to management towards enhancing staff morale. Ensured that staffs stays abreast with latest in market awareness, product awareness and sales skills.
• Conducted meeting with the vendors regularly with regard to performance, service issues, SKU updation, liquidating overage stocks and general market trend. Negotiated better offers and pricings to improve the overall performance. Managed in-store promotions to highlight product highlights and thereby improving customer experience.
• Implemented Customer service standards across store operations including pre-sales demonstrations, billing, post-sale follow-up, complaint resolution, exchange and refund. Coordinated with Service centers, customer care and various touch points to ensure that customer issues are sorted out quickly and effectively.
• Conducted regular meeting with staffs on target, competition activities, market forecast, staff and operational issues. Competition analysis report compiled and reported to management for effective pricing and offer management.
• Hold accountability for cash register, credit card transactions and daily bank deposits/ verification. All the bills are verified daily including Cash, POS Transactions, special vouchers, bank cheques and online payment to reconcile for the daily report.
The main purpose is to do merchandising, inventory management and MIS preparation.
To apply, visit IMS One World Career Page