CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
The successful candidate will need to lead a high quality investment team in a country, making SMEs successful through investment and business support to achieve mandated fund and program results in a country.
Furthermore, the Investment Executive / Country Manager positions and represents the organization in the country, effectively executes brand and customer strategies in Nigeria.
- Recruit, on-board, develop, coach and mentor Investment Managers. Actively build competence and investment expertise in the team.
- Assist investment staff with investment and business support delivery to clients, with a focus on high value/ high impact transactions.
- Create an empowering environment for investment staff, encouraging individual ownership and initiative
- Implement Organization’s performance management system effectively
- Manage poor performance and recognize and reward investment excellence
- Ensure proper HR administration
- Develop and direct tactical annual sales and marketing plans, ensuring clear articulation of Organization value proposition in country
- Develop effective partnerships with deal referral networks and SME stakeholders such as accountant firms, SME consultants, business brokers, industry associations etc.
- Develop effective relationships with the local media to ensure interest in the mission of Organization and ensure regular coverage of Organization’s impact
- Represent Organization in the local media, at conferences and other brand building activities
- Conduct market analysis of target customer trends and competitor offerings and integrate into annual country business plan
- Identify and develop new in country business opportunities
- Effectively implement the Organization model including approved policies, processes and procedures
- Manage the investment process within set timelines and in line with quality criteria
- Manage and ensure that value-adding business support is provided to clients and report actions implemented, results achieved and challenges faced
- Ensure compliance with operations risk and rigour requirements, in particular with respect to business analysis and entrepreneur viability assessment.
- Head the local screening committee and participate in those of other countries.
Qualification and Skill
- Investment or finance experience in SME investment, with a 7+ years of demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
- Corporate / Business banking experience preferred
- Only Nigerian citizens will be considered
- Advanced degree required. An MBA is preferred, as well as CFA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent credit management skills, as evidenced by passing OMEGA program
- Proven deal origination skills and a well-developed network with the local SME business and finance community.
- Written and spoken language fluency in English essential.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale