Career Opportunities At TATA
Posted on: 30 October, 2012
Deadline: 13 November, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at TATA
TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. We require the services of young, energetic, and experience Nigerian professionals to fill the following vacant position.
- Articulate and plan the whole of the delivery process from confirmation and approval of sales requisition.
- Initiate and authorize PDI request to Workshop.
- Handle and coordinate all releases and transfers of vehicles with PDI coordinator and accounts department.
- Follow up from the beginning, all vehicles in PDI till their release.
- Receive and carry out quality checks on all vehicles before handing over process is commenced.
- Liaise with Accounts on all payment confirmation and agreed terms of payments.
- Supervise from specification and Coordinate all body building requirement of clients through outsourced body builders.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of external contract drivers for transfers of vehicles nation wide
- Periodic check and sign off on all documents related to payments for body building, registration, and transfer of vehicles.
- Coordinates with customers from time of sales requisition to final delivery
BODY SHOP SUPERVISOR
- Directs the activities of the body shop employees in performing body repairs, including meeting time schedules, productivity levels and maintaining quality standards for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of shop operations.
- Oversees daily operation of the business, including workflow through the body and paint departments.
- Responsible for controlling costs, maintaining good employee relations, selling and obtaining objectives.
- Enforce standards and policies set by the management and accountable for results.
- Must enjoy working with people, working around cars and trucks, and be comfortable with leadership responsibilities
- Must be able to make decisions and respond quickly to unexpected situations. Must be a good leader, mediator and team player.
- Must have self-confidence, self motivation, integrity, and good work ethics.
- Prospect, establish and maintain new and old clients
- Conversant with passenger and/or commercial vehicle sales
- Achieve sales target in designated territories
- Must be a go-getter able to open and close sales
- Responsible for customer relationship and service delivery
- Automobile experience absolutely compulsory
- Young and energetic (not more than 45 years of age)
- A good degree/HND
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Valid driving licence
- Fully conversant with outlook, word, excel, and power point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate for the position of logistics manager
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 3·5 Years industry experience required.
*for body shop supervisor, an engineering background with complete knowledge of body shop operations with experience of over 6-8 years is required.
SALARY. AND BENEFITS.
Competitive salary, Pension, Health care, and excellent scope for career progression
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically their application and curriculum vitae in MS Word format and brief profile (in Excel format-see sample below) stating the position they a applying for as the subject of the email within two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement to Tatahr.firstname.lastname@example.org
||COURSE OF STUDY
||NAME OF CURRENT EMPLOYER
||YEARS OF EXP.
| Adams John Okoro
||New Autos Ltd
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TATASimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH