If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
- Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it’s what IBMers do. As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
- Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- The SAP Logistics Consultant will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements.
- Our SAP Consultants use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives and as a key member of the Logistics Team the SAP Logistics Consultant will ensure design and realization of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements
- The SAP Logistics Consultant will assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities and requirements expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements.
- They may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
- Ability to perform the role of Logistics lead on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both client facing and internal IBM
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to identified standards
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP Logistics arena
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Logistics Team
- Any other reasonable duty or reques
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 4 years SAP Implementation Consultation Skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 6 years SAP Implementation Consultation Skill
- Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
Method of Application
To apply, visit IBM Career Page