Sijison Inc. is a leading provider of IT Consulting Services including Web Development, Mobile Application, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing and Resource Staffing for small and medium scale companies. At Sijison Inc, we aim to provide our clients with cost effective yet very high quality innovative and strategic solutions.
• Creating a mix of informal and formal advance activities in training programs
• Conduct performance evaluation to define the skills of students
• Deliver training sessions in informal as well as formal settings
Why Teach at Sijison Training?
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. Through this unparalleled opportunity, you will: Deepen your own development skills by guiding students through a rigorous journey where they begin as driven novices and leave as empowered developers.
Facilitate a supportive and energetic community that lasts well beyond the course
Hone your own leadership skills by working with an instructional team and classroom community
Responsibilities and Duties
• Planning and curriculum development followed by flexibility work time-table (weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon and evening sessions) of teaching, planning and content development
• Guide students through the development of stellar projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers and future potential clients
• Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
• Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual ICT career.
Criteria, Skills and Requirements
• You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
• You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
• Ability to work with flexible time-table - Weekends and Weekdays
• Applicant must have at least a year experience
• You have fluency in your teaching and communication
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com as training will commence in July, 2016