New Job at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited
Posted on: 2 June, 2016
Deadline: 9 June, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We've made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “the one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- Attracts new client for the firm through marketing of all the company’s products via operating lease services, car and equipment rental services, fleet management etc
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients and ability to manage difficult clients.
- Work closely with operations department on business transactions of new and existing clients
- Perform operation duties like driver management to further help improve efficiency and retain clients
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions and other leasing agreement
- Market lease services ranging short and long term contracts.
- Ensure clientele relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing clientele base and product’s volume of portfolio.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Number of new customers/clients acquired on a monthly basis.
- Number of target met (Financial)
- Visible increase/impact on client’s business.
- Timely collation and submission of customer documentation
- Timeliness in submitting sales/ marketing report
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline. Professional qualification(s) in sales/marketing will be added advantage.
- Previous experience in leasing business (Operating Lease) is essential especially with a vehicle leasing company
- Applicant must have undergone good numbers of training with ELAN
- Minimum of Six (6) years cognate industry experience, at least three (3) of which should be as Lead, Sales & Marketing in a top notch leasing company.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound relationship skills
- Sound presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly flexible.
- Physical & Mental alertness.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Charismatic personality/Good carriage.
- Time management
- Prioritizing & Coordinating skills
- Teachable and Adaptable
- Integrity/Impeccable character.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Sterling Career Page
Note: Only applicant with at least 3 years’ experience as Leasing Marketer should apply
Application Closing Date: 09/06/2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Stock Exchange