New Job at Enabled Solutions
Posted on: 2 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Enabled Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
- To ensure procurement activities are in support of the customer’s requirement for delivery of correct items and materials in accurate quantities and quality to the correct location and at the correct time.
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client's requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the clients
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- A good Degree in relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enabled SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena