If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nairtime is a recognized force in the Mobile Financial Services space, a part of Channel IT Group which is a leading company in Network Infrastructure, Network Management and Value Added Services for the Mobile Telecommunication industry.
For the Telecom VAS companies we are looking for a talented and passionate professional to develop an outstanding relationship with a leading mobile operator, a strategically important large customer.
Nairtime has deployed its Airtime Credit Services at a leading mobile operator and the Key Account Manager is expected to lead commercial aspects of project integration, optimize the service performance and up-sell new system releases, while ensuring that the customer’s needs are met by the company.
The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Telecom VAS products and is responsible for cross-selling the ChannelVAS portfolio into the same account.
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, technical support, finance, marketing and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Optimize service performance from a financial point of view
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including roadmaps and tenders, on an on-going basis
- Monitor the market and competitor activities
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts that address the customer situation
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieve assigned service performance targets from SLA and financial perspectives
- Achieve sales targets for new business (cross-selling opportunities)
- On-time payment collection
- Complete strategic account plans
- Active member of integration project team and ensure on-time service launches
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Arrange meetings between CXO level account personnel and the company’s management
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 5 Years of verifiable experience in Large Account Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies in Nigeria and a good insight into the telecom industry
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, converting trends into actions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Multi-tasking and coordination
- Bi-lingual; English and local languages
Method of Application
To apply, visit Nairtime Career Page