Thales is a global technology leader in the Aerospace, Transportation, Defence and Security markets. With 61,000 employees in 56 countries, Thales has an exceptional international footprint, with operations around the world working with customers and local partners.
Thales International is the organization managing the development of commercial relations and international operations within the Thales Group. In keeping with our development, we are searching for an Operation & Business Development Manager - H/F Based in NIGERIA, ABUJA.
This position is focused on growth in an area of positive market development, both in the civil and defence domains.
Commercial Opportunities on Nigerian marketplace covers Thales full scope of activities: Aerospace, Space, Defense, Security, Transportation.
As an Operation & Business Development Manager, your main role will be to:
- Undertake an industrial mapping exercise to understand and analyze the political, economic, strategic and technological (PEST) environments in country and identify potential channels to market
- Management of the Nigeria section in a dedicated Business Intelligence Database
- Management of the Business Opportunities database and deliver reports
- Develop Thales’ presence within the region as a key partner for both Defence & Civil markets, covering Federal Government, State Governments and private sector domains.
- Increase the Order Intake pipeline significantly
- Work with the Country Director and KAM Defence to define the growth strategy for the country
- Contribute to define the appropriate go-to-market to boost growth
- Identify new opportunities to enhance the Thales footprint within the region
As a potential candidate, you should have:
- Strong interest into Marketing & Sales
- Knowledge of Africa, ie economic, political and industrial environment, decisions makers, competitors, etc.
As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- Good listener and communicator
- Persuasive, able to present compelling arguments
- Persistent, self-motivated
- Someone who embraces cultural differences
- You should also have a strong command of English, both spoken and written.
As part of our team, we offer you:
- career opportunities,
- and innovative technologies to make the world safer.
Together We Explore a world of possibilities
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.