Mobility Oil & Gas provides comprehensive services to the oil and gas industry in the areas of Petroleum Engineering Consultancy and Technical Training. We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as a Short Course Provider. We offer full life cycle services covering Technical and Commercial Evaluation of Potential Fields, Exploration and Appraisal, Field Development and Production. Our team of Geoscientists and Engineers are equipped with the requisite skills, experience and tools required to assist and guide our clients to maximize value from assets at every stage and the whole spectrum of the hydrocarbon maturation funnel (exploration to production).
We are recruiting for a Sales Executive for our Lagos office.
This role is ideal for a candidate who has a strong sales background; experience in a similar capacity is a bonus. The successful candidate will be involved in sales, generation of leads and close of sales of professional technical training courses to Oil and Gas Companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe via email and telephone.
About the role
- Builds key customer relationship with old and new clients
- Identify; follow up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Identify potential clients, decisions makers within client organisation
- Negotiates and closes business deals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Writing reports
- Providing management feedback
Previous Oil and Gas experience is not a must but an added advantage. We are interested in candidates with strong sales background.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills You'll Learn
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Initiative and Managing your own Development
- Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Oral and Written Communication
- Planning and Organisation
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Opportunity to travel
- Great earning potential
Method of Application
Interested? Apply online on LinkedIn