Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading international group to recruit an expatriate Property Development Director.
Our client, an international leader in its sector is expanding its operations within Nigeria and is looking for a Property Development Director whose mission will be to assist in the identification and assessment of land purchase and development opportunities in urbanised areas of Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
He/She will work independently to negotiate land acquisitions, perform sophisticated land use and financial analysis, and negotiate purchase agreements. The successful candidate will also participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, environmental, utility system, and title analysis.
- Analyse competitors (local actors, opportunities, ...)
- Identify all the opportunities for real estate development opportunities in the targeted zone
- Collect and collate offers from real estate promoters
- Collect and collate information on major current & future projects (actors, financing, participants…)
- Understand the dynamics of land market within Lagos, Abuja & port-Harcourt and the best locations for the group based on the long term commercial and financial objectives of the group.
- Provide information necessary for the project development (land survey, legal, financial, technical and other issues)and follow up to ensure the advancement of each stage.
- Negotiate with local stakeholders and actors (costs, regulatory,…)
- Reporting directly to the HQ based in Europe
- Frequent travels
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and management of large professional networks
- Strong experience in the industrial/commercial real estate sector
- Land development project management and business development experience with an emphasis in private land development projects and clients
- Independent, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Very organized
Attractive expatriate package
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Adexen
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.