Finance Officer in a Reputable Company
Posted on: 26 October, 2012
Deadline: 31 October, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Reputable company which has offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is
inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for
consideration for immediate employment as Finance Officer at the Lagos
Job Title: Finance Officer
To ensure that accurate records are kept for all financial transactions
as well as the provision of timely and accurate financial reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain proper books of accounts for Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger and Fixed Assets Register.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare payroll
- Liaises with the banks, tax agencies, etc with regards to financial, tax and other issues.
- Liaises with the External Auditors on all statutory audit issues and responds to necessary audit queries / reports.
- Prepare financial statements and budgets
Method of Application
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting with 4 years working
experience or a Higher National Diploma with 6 years experience or its
- Computer literate: Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to use computerized Accounting Package Solutions.
- Knowledge in Pastel Accounting Software will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st October, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank