GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
Requisition ID: WD75053
Position: Full time
Functional area: Commercial
What will the programme be like?
- The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK.
- Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business.
- From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.
What do I need to succeed?
- Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on.
- While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others.
- In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.
- As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment.
- Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
- We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment.
Timeline & Assessment Process
- Our robust recruitment process includes: Online application, Online testing, Telephone/video/face to face interview and Assessment centre.
- It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run in June 2016.
- Academic qualifications - applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of “Good” in their undergraduate degree.
- Less than Three years or professional experience (internships included)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Right to work in the country you apply for.
- Flexibility in terms of location
Essential Programme Criteria
- Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
- Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.
Method of Application
To apply, visit GSK Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale