Morgan Philips Group is a privately owned human resources consulting group created by former board members and senior executives of major international recruitment firms. Morgan Philips provides 2 types of service to companies in all industy sectors, from multinationals to start-ups, in two areas:
Part of the Senior Management team and reporting directly to the CEO locally and the Group CFO, some of the areas you will be involved with, are related to:
- The development of world class financial plans, in alignment with the overall company strategic business model,
- Supervising and managing the Finance Team and oversee the preparation of all financial information for the company, including quarterly and annual financial statements,
- Managing the Company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems,
- Developing and maintain the company's internal financial controls,
- Ensuring that the oil supply, storage, distribution, infrastructure and manpower are integrated in the corporation's business plan,
- Advising the Board on the development of strategic financial plans for rapid operational expansion and improvements,
- Support the commercial and sales operations and advice on global trading issues,
- Managing external relationships with banks, tax and regulatory authorities, clients and suppliers in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be ideally a motivated qualified accountant with international experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a financial planning and strategic function with oil distribution (downstream and storage) exposure. Candidates with experience in the cement, physical trading or heavy industry sector will also be considered. Broad knowledge of statutory, regulatory and legal frameworks is relevant for commercial decision making. Able to work in an entrepreneurial, energetic and fast moving environment, you will demonstrate a background of tight financial and administration management, board level interaction combined with excellent presentation skills, a hands-on attitude.
Remuneration: Excellent net cash salary + bonus + full benefits package.
To apply, visit Morgan Philips Career Page