If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our Client, a Leading Indigenous Security Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and others as needed per time is looking for Experienced Security Personnels for the position of an Operations Manager in different locations.
JOB PURPOSE: Ensuring all aspects of daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently with multi-location oversight of personnel and client sites.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervision of guards in all existing location/s in the region
• Assist in the recruitment and selections of new guards for various beats.
• Ensure adherence of company’s code of conduct and guard orders by security operatives.
• Regular update of security operative’s data.
• Coordinate deployment and redeployment of guards according to personnel requirements.
• Ensure all new applicants meet the requirements of the company i.e. height, age, documentation.
• Train subordinate security operatives or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
• Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
• Preparations of weekly reports on activities and status reports on beats, patrol etc.
• Ensure excellent customer service by all security operatives towards all clients.
• Build and maintain networks with existing and potential clients
• Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development etc. as required.
• Development strategies to improve business performance.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
KNOWLEGDE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Security Protocols
- Fire & Health and Safety
- Crime Prevention and Security Awareness
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate responses.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer relations
- Business development skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Must have no criminal record.
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading profitable and rapidly expanding cosmetic and manufacturing company that has been in existence for over 30 years seek an Accounts and Administrative Manager to provide accounting and administrative support to people throughout the organisation.
This is an important position within the company and is likely to lead to very good opportunities for development within the organization
- Establish chart of accounts and complete posting of the Company’s inventory in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises.
- Process staff loans and personal advances.
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients.
- Maintain ageing report of outstanding liabilities to third-party entities and provide relevant explanations as required.
- Prepare periodic reports on all invoices processed and received.
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Update the financial records of the business as appropriate, including invoices, vendor accounts, fixed assets, inventory and other GL accounts.
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule.
- Ensure proper books of accounts are kept and adequate records of financial transactions are maintained.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- General administration, including record-keeping
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate administrative systems including policies, accounts and more.
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of statistical, monitoring and evaluation data and other project information.
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years post-NYSC relevant professional experience in accounting, or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or Financial Institution.
- Advanced usage of Peachtree and Microsoft Excel a MUST
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA is mandatory
- Proficient in Business Writing
- Previous experience from a Manufacturing & Stockbroking firm will be advantageous
Method of Application
To apply, visit BradField Career Page