Job Vacancy at AA Racma & Partners Group Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 17 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors.
AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.
- Meet organization's sales target by selling products and services; meeting customer needs.
- Sales company's products or services.
- Establish new sales by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing and other related discipline.
- MBA would be an added advantage
- A higher degree would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years in selling security products and services such as CCTV, access control, tracking devices, guards/escort services etc.
- Age range: 35-45 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company