Job Vacancy at AA Racma & Partners Group Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 17 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AA Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors.
AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.
- Meet organization's sales target by selling products and services; meeting customer needs.
- Sales company's products or services.
- Establish new sales by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing and other related discipline.
- MBA would be an added advantage
- A higher degree would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years in selling security products and services such as CCTV, access control, tracking devices, guards/escort services etc.
- Age range: 35-45 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AA GroupSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited