Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres
brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Our Engineering Specialist-Blowing Machine operates and maintains effectively, assigned line equipment and provide technical support on line to meet production needs in an efficient manner while performing all other maintenance and operational tasks.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of the operation of the blowing machine.
- Carry out planning & execution of preventive maintenance on the blowing machine and ancillary equipment eliminate breakdown.
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on the blowing machine.
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities.
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- B.Sc or HND (Second Class Lower/ Lower Credit)in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience on SIDEL high speed PET bottle blowing & filling machine.
- Leadership, Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Ilupeju
Organization: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Job Posting: May 27, 2016, 3:46:46 PM
Method of Application
To apply, visit Nestle Career Page