Insurance Company Job Vacancy via Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
Quick Projects Limited - Our client, a publicly quoted Insurance company, seeks young and performance driven Marketing and Business Development Officer to drive market penetration and increase market share of the company’s services.
- Develop new account relationships and sell company’s products and services
- Manage assigned sales activities, from lead generation to closing deals, in target territory and sectors.
- Develop new and innovative ways to deliver the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Support the marketing team in implementing the company’s revenue generation plan
Qualifications and Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a sales/marketing function.
- Between the age of 27-32
- Possess high commercial acumen.
- Strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of success in sales and marketing, environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive curriculum vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: email@example.com stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Law Union Rock Insurance