Insurance Company Job Vacancy via Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quick Projects Limited - Our client, a publicly quoted Insurance company, seeks young and performance driven Marketing and Business Development Officer to drive market penetration and increase market share of the company’s services.
- Develop new account relationships and sell company’s products and services
- Manage assigned sales activities, from lead generation to closing deals, in target territory and sectors.
- Develop new and innovative ways to deliver the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Support the marketing team in implementing the company’s revenue generation plan
Qualifications and Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a sales/marketing function.
- Between the age of 27-32
- Possess high commercial acumen.
- Strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of success in sales and marketing, environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive curriculum vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: email@example.com stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group