- We are looking to hire a seasoned finance professional to lead the finance function for a major player in the consumer goods segment.
- You would play a major role in supporting the CEO in the creation and enhancement of shareholder value through the development and execution of business strategies.
- Managing a highly diverse team of finance professionals you would develop and monitor the capital expenditure, prepare the financial budgets for presenting to the leadership team.
- Deep dive into the financial planning, analysis, due dilligence for any major projects, acquisitions, launches, capacity enhancement etc.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry is mandatory as you need to hit the ground running.
- Improve and monitor the Internal Audit policies and procedures of the group on a regular basis.
- Negotiate with banks on pricing and tenure for working capital financing.
- Develop annual financial budgets
- Prior experience within fmcg industry is mandatory
Further details would be shared with shortlisted candidates.