Job Vacancy at Tolaram Group
Posted on: 28 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Tolaram Group
Singapore based Tolaram Group's new venture Lekki Port, will be a multi-purpose industrial and logistics hub in Lagos, Nigeria. Lekki Port has been designed as modern, efficient facility, that will include marine infrastructure, container, dry bulk and liquid terminals. Estimate at 1.6 billion dollars, the project is currently in the development state. The financial closure of project is expected by June 2017 and commercial operations will start in Q1 2020.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support the CFO in various activities related to the Lekki Port project.
- Preparation of contract accounting including monthly management accounts (as per IFRS)
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the construction related activities through establishing budgetary controls, project controls and other internal control systems in the company
- Implement new ERP systems suitable for the Project
- Preparation of annual budget, forecasts and strategic analysis.
- Finalization of annual accounts
- Taxation, insurance & audit related matters
- Handle day to day administrative issues
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in handling construction projects, preferably in port or infrastructure domain.
- CA qualified
- Independent decision making
- Strong implementation skills to meet tight timelines
- Strong analytical abilities to comprehend challenges & provide multiple solutions
- Networking & relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across stakeholders
- Good understanding of the implementation of project and construction processes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ensuring compliances and risk mitigation.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tolaram GroupSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA