New Job at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 27 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- To perform various duties associated with the operation of forklift
- Loading and unloading of materials and movement of the same.
- Talent to operate all brands of Forklifts , e.g. TCM, Caterpillar, Komatsu, etc.
- Performs the functions of driving for Forklift.
- Understands and follows all safety traffic rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Use the Forklift for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
- Holding Heavy equipment driver licences and qualify to operate Forklift in various capacities from 3 Ton to 10 Ton
- Certification in operating Forklift is a mandatory
- At least two years of field experience with the Forklift
- Has to be experienced Grader Operator
Method of Application
To apply, visit Jagal Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Job Vacancies at ValueFronteira Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited