Job Vacancy at AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited via Saro
Posted on: 27 May, 2016
Deadline: 2 June, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited, a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited, a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange), a leading producer and marketer of certified seeds in Africa and Saro AgroSciences Limited a leading Nigeria Agro Input provider and marketer, this Joint venture a new entrant to the Nigeria seed industry was incorporated in Nigeria under the name AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited in 2013.
In response to the current efforts of the Federal Government of Nigeria to boost Agricultural Productivity, create employment opportunities, enhance rural farmers income and food security the company is at the forefront of making available high yielding disease resistant maize hybrids that is transforming the agricultural landscape and fortune of the country in conjunction with her collaborating partners.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit's leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting.
- A good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners.
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of SAGE ERP 300 (ACCPAC) will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage.
- Applicant must have 5-8yrs working experience.
- Age - 28-33yrs old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group
- 2018 Graduate Supply Chain Trainee Scheme at Olam Nigeria
- Contec Global Agro Limited Management Trainee Program
- HSE Coordinator at WACOT Limited
- Welders at AMO Group
- Job Opening at AMO Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Mario Consulting Limited