Job in a Cosmetic and Manufacturing Company via BradField
Posted on: 27 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a leading profitable and rapidly expanding nationwide cosmetic and manufacturing company that has been in existence for over 30 years seek an Office/Accounts Assistant to provide support in the general day-to-day running of the organization.
The post would ideally suit someone with experience of office admin and preferably some experience of assisting in accounting duties.
- Purchase invoice processing
- Coordination and managing of MD’s expenses
- Processing of expenses
- Processing of receipts
- Calculation and processing of Direct Debits
- General Support to the Accountant
- Assist all departments with their day to day administration tasks
- General filing/administration
- Answering telephone
- Other jobs/support/back-up as required by General Operations Manager to ensure smooth running of the office
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting and at least 3 years experience in reception and/or data entry is required
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills especially Excel.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Method of Application
To apply, visit BradField Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc