Our client, a CHP (Combine Heat and Power) Solution company, designs and operates innovative power management systems for a multinational clientele. To strengthen its operational management capability, the company is seeking to appoint an experienced industry professional as:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage the operation, engineering and maintenance well being of one of the company's plants. You will be expected to provide leadership to the Operations and Maintenance team, develop and manage the O&M budget, monitor plant contracts and ensure compliance with government regulations regarding environmental and industrial safety,
- A degree in Engineering or a related discipline; an MBA with a focus on Management or Masters of Operations Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant operating experience in the operations of a wide range of diesel/gas engines (Cummins preferred), with at least 3 years' direct managerial responsibility in a well-run power plant
- Commercial acumen with experience of managing budgets and operating costs of power plant projects. Experience in the operating and maintaining CO, or Ammonia chilling plants is desirable
- Strong leadership ability as well as good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with common office productivity tools is essential
Method of Application
This position is to be filled immediately. The remuneration and benefits available will be commensurate with the anticipated demands of the roles.
To apply, please send your resume and current salary details, quoting the appropriate position reference to the Head, Staffing Services Division, Human Edge Limited, 10/12 Adenubi Close, behind St. Leo's Catholic Church, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel: 234-1-7403723, 234-07028193892.
Online application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org