Engineering Opportunity at Nestle Foods
Posted on: 26 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Number: 160004G4
Engineering Specialist (Labeler Machine) will support all line operations aiming towards production of high quality Nestlé Pure Life products while optimizing maintenance cost and reducing waste on a high speed bottling line.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of rotary labelling machine
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of rotary labelling operation
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on rotary labelling machines
- Train and coach others on the use of the operation of the labelling operation.
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on labeler operations
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- B.sc or HND (minimum Lower credit/ 2nd class lower) in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a reputable institution.
- 3- 4 years hands-on experience on the operation of high speed wrap round body rotary labelling machine with precision hot melt glue application.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited