Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is primarily responsible for Providing Financial leadership and also responsible for administration, Planning, forecasting and analysis of the financial risk based models related to new services and lines of business.
Other responsibilities are:
- Work with senior leaders on the strategic vision of the organization including cultivating and fostering strategic relationships and potential alliances; engage in the growth agenda including organic and acquisition strategies.
- Partner with the CEO and other senior leaders on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Develop and promote a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the organization; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
- Oversees all financial transactions, including billing, finance, accounting and reporting.
- Prepare materials and present, as necessary, financial information to Board of Directors or other committees. Prepare and communicate monthly and financial statements.
- Collaborate with CEO and COO on developing the operating budget. Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial forecasting.
- Lead and coordinate an integrated financial planning process which includes inputs from sales, service, actuarial and operational expense units.
- Develop and maintain appropriate product level models to ensure adequate pricing coverage and enhance decision making.
- Provide financial discipline and business decision support to evaluate long term and short term strategic business opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of financial internal controls and coordination of all financial audits.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduce operating costs, and increase revenues. Maintain general ledger structure, chart of accounts, policies and procedures to enable financial statement preparation and compliance with all required financial audits
- Advise on contract negotiations from a financial impact perspective.
- Maintain external relationships with banks, auditors, and third party vendors.
- Establish efficient workflows and business processes to meet the need of financial information of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced degree or equivalent preferred (MBA)
- 10+ years of progressively responsible financial experience
- ICAN Certified
- Mature, seasoned and proactive leader with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis and reporting with values of integrity and transparency
- Skilled in examining, developing, re-engineering, and recommending financial and technology policies and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on and proactive management style
- Able to execute complex financial models and forecasts
- Able to build alignment for initiatives and programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with and impact both internal and external parties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to convey highly technical information understandably to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale