Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
- Keep equipment available for use by; inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventive maintenance such as; engine tune-ups, oil changes, monthly vehicle servicing, replacing filters e.t.c .
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by listening to driver and logistics officer complaints, conducting inspections, repairing engine mechanical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing vehicle’s engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Ensure high level technical support to reduce high vehicle breakdowns.
- Swift response to an emergency vehicle breakdown not more than 1:30 mins.
- Repair and Perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Always make sure that any faulty vehicle is repaired within a maximum of 2 days
- Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of vehicles are brought to the office for proper verification
- Make sure all instructions given to you by the logistics and vehicle maintenance officer are carried out immediately and diligently.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic intents.
- Ability to read and write in English Language.
- Certificate of graduation after the completion of apprenticeship required
- Trade test certificate in any related field may be an added advantage
- Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in repairing and maintaining Volvo Truck
- The successful Volvo Truck Technician will resume at Arepo branch.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Names, Home Addresses, and Phone Numbers to email@example.com subject of email "Volvo Truck Technician" Or Submit applications to:
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited,
KM 10,Lasu-Isheri Road,
Afolabi Bus Stop,
Opposite Kristine Joe Eatery/NIPCO Filling Station,
Note: The interested candidates should reside around Opic, Berger/Arepo Axis (Lagos/Ibadan Express Road) or locations within Lagos that are not so far from Arepo.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale