IntelliFin Solutions Limited is one of CBN's licensed mobile money operators in Nigeria, which aims to foster the inclusion of the unbanked populace, as well as, migrate the Nigerian economy from cash- based to electronic-based.
As part of plans to launch our mobile money brand, we are seeking to recruit focused, energetic, results-oriented and suitably qualified professional to fill the position of:
- The ideal candidate will be a Linux administrator who will be responsible for managing mobile money core application, network and connectivity deployment and maintenance, POS deployment and support, merchant services and MIS.
- He is also to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Help in tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Coordination of technical and information systems in the organization.
- Coordinating the development, testing and deployment of information system.
- Coordinate all phases of software developments (inception to deployment and maintenance).
- Manage Server Connectivity
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Experience with Splunk, Nagios, Syslog
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A good first degree or equivalent in any relevant numerate discipline.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (applications also welcome from candidates with different educational background but have good experience in software development, deployment and management). Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Linux platform/Environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years' work experience in application management, network administration or IT Security
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills.
- Sound awareness/understanding of trends and recent developments in the payment industry.
- Excellent negotiation, planning and organization skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs (prepared as a word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com with a subject: Linux Server Administrator- MOBILE MONEY
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale